Roland’s Wood and Lavender’s Land are community assets, and any support you can provide for their development is very welcome.
Become a member:
- Become a Friend of Roland’s Wood. Membership is for a calendar year. Sign up and you will receive a quarterly newsletter about what is happening with the Woods. Individual Membership is $10, Family Membership is $20
- Complete an online membership form (right) or contact Robyn Terlesk, Treasurer, FORW, C/- R Terlesk, BDO Northland , P.O Box 304, Kerikeri 0245.
- If you are using and enjoying Roland’s Wood and Lavender’s Land, and would like to contribute something towards their upkeep, development and expansion here is the Friends of Roland’s Wood Charitable Trust bank account : ASB 12-3091-0010645-00. Please reference your name and phone number for a receipt.
- Donate through our Give a Little campaign click here
Other ways to help
- Help fundraise
Join the Fundraising Committee – contact Simon Upperton – Chair of FORW Trust – phone 0211 917 427
- Work at the Woods
The small but dedicated team of people who maintain and develop the garden would always appreciate an extra pair of hands! If you would like to help with planting, weeding, or mulching at the Woods, please contact Bill Haigh, phone 09 407 8322
- Spread the word
Spread the word via social media and or personal contacts and organizations. Share the website, blog and Facebook page.
- Create publicity
Provide some content (eg, articles, photos, video footage) for the website, blog or other media. Contact Jeannie Skinner on 09 407 6718 or use the contact form here
- Share memories about Roland
If anyone – family or friends of Roland, has memories of Roland and the creation of the Wood, that they would like to share, please be in touch before more years pass and those connections are lost.
- Purchase a polo shirt
Our new polo shirts have arrived and are available for purchase. Kindly sponsored by Bayleys and design of logo etc donated by DD Gold. Cost is $40 for this high quality polo shirt in a variety of sizes and colours. We will be selling them at the markets and around town or you can contact Simon Upperton to purchase. All proceeds go to the Friend’s of Roland’s Wood Charitable Trust.
Keep in touch
Visit are blog here or are Facebook here
For more information, please contact Simon Upperton – Chair of FORW Trust – ph 0211 917 427